for purchases of ₾ 200 or more
Glass Fibre Putty NOVOL ULTRA FIBER
- Weight:1.00 kg
- Country of manufacture:Poland
- Weight:Select below
- Working temperature:+10⁰C - +60⁰C
- Drying time:20 minutes
NOVOL - PUTTY PROFISOFT
- old paint coatings
- polyester laminates
- galvanized steel
- two-component acrylic primers
- two-component epoxy primers
Glass fiber reinforced putty. Thanks to special polyester resins and short glass fibers, the product has very good strength parameters combined with good elasticity. Soft and easy sanding ranks FIBER as the perfect choice for deeper dents and large surface areas. The putty adheres well to various substrates, including galvanized steel.
Do not apply putty directly on wash primers, adhesion increasing agent, onecomponent acrylic products and NC products. The putty adheres to most types of galvanised steel used today.
Application life after mixing with the hardener:
4 to 8 mins at 20°C
20 to 30 mins at 20°C The time can be reduced by holding for 10 minutes at maximum of 60°C.
Mix the components well to get a uniform colour. Follow the required quantities of the hardener; it is recommended to dose by weight to obtain proper ratios of components. Apply with a putty knife in a layer that does not exceed 5 mm of thickness. It is advisable to level the surface of FIBER with other polyester putties before applying the next layer. The minimum application temperature is +10°C.
* The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in the characteristics, color, configuration and design of the product without warning. The store is not responsible for the changes made by the manufacturer. Protects the painted surface from atmospheric and physical effects. It is resistant to water and detergent.