for purchases of ₾ 200 or more
Heat resistant sealant for engines and heating units SOUDAL GasketSeal
- Weight:0.40 kg
- Capacity:310 ml
- Shelf life:12 months
12 units or more: 19.00₾
High temperature resistant acetoxy silicone gasket sealant. Withstands temperatures of -60°C up to 285°C. Highly flexible and weatherproof. Can be used to create a temperature resistant gasket for motor parts, sealing between metal parts, sealing applications in motors, pumps and heating units.
• Highly flexible and durable
• High temperature resistance (285°C)
• Replaces traditional gaskets
• Excellent resistance to fuels, oils and grease
• Permanent elastic after curing
For the sealing of joints which require a high temperature (285°C) resistant gasket. Formation of gasket and sealing rings. Replacement of tradistional gaskets in fibre, paper, rubber, cork or felt
Nature: rigid, clean, dry, free of dust and grease
Surface preparation: Prepare non-porous surfaces with a Soudal activator or cleaner (see Technical Data Sheet)
We recommend a preliminary adhesion and compatibility test on every surface. Not suitable for PE, PP, PTFE (eg. Teflon®) and bituminous substrates.
Colour: black, beige on request
Packaging: cartridge 310 ml
* The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in the characteristics, color, configuration and design of the product without warning. The store is not responsible for the changes made by the manufacturer.